1. The key to Cleveland Clinic Innovations' 20 years of patents, spinoffs & more Full story
2. 3 key culture traits of consumer-centric hospitals Full story
3. Walgreens to close 150+ in-store clinics Full story
4. Keep cybercriminals out of patient data without burdening physicians — Learn more
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 2019's total digital health deals projected to be lowest in years Full story
7. New Google partnership brings self-driving car tech to hospital rooms Full story
8. Innovation at Intermountain starts with empathy: 'Design for people,' says innovation director Todd Dunn Full story
9. Crowd-sourced information can be insufficient in treating many conditions. These 3 steps can help your care teams stay aligned with better content.
10. Dartmouth-Hitchcock granted $1.5M to build AI tech for cancer care Full story
11. Alphabet joins $50M funding for AI-powered stroke care Full story
12. Nuvance Health launches ad campaign alongside new branding efforts Full story
13. OSF Ventures invests in healthcare data analytics startup Full story
14. What are the best practices to support clinical quality in virtual care? Hear from two telehealth experts during this upcoming webinar to find out.