1. Health systems ride the outpatient wave Full story
2. 'It's ridiculous': Why hospitals pay millions to get paid electronically Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic vs. Mayo Clinic: 5 key comparisons Full story
4. Five employees share their experience moving from health system to RCM partner. A must watch for executives considering RCM outsourcing. Watch now.
5. At $633,000, this physician specialty has the highest starting salary Full story
6. Mass General Brigham reports $437M net profit for latest quarter Full story
7. HCA seeks 12 CFOs Full story
8. ProMedica scraps plans for new hospital after Q2 loss Full story
9. You can't make good business decisions with bad data. Join experts as they share tech lessons from 100s of organizations here.
10. CVS to cut jobs at Aetna Full story
11. North Carolina hospitals sued 7,500+ patients over 6-year period, study finds Full story
12. CMS lowers No Surprises Act fee after latest court loss Full story
13. Bondholders ask court to investigate Mercy bankruptcy filing Full story
14. U of Texas $2.5B project to build 2 hospitals Full story
15. Don't sleep on the Employee Retention Credit — see if your org is eligible for a credit of up to $26,000 per staff member here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. How are hospitals rebounding from the 'worst operating year ever'? Creative tactics — namely, investments in tech. 9 RCM highlights + top strategies, collected for you here.
2. It's impossible to keep up with rapidly evolving RCM tech. Learn solutions to this + 4 other common challenges here.
3. 275+ health systems using this finance tool know disparate systems = mayhem. Read how 1 Iowa hospital reduced month-end close by 50% — with happier staff.