1. Hospital CEOs get serious about cutting labor costs Full story
2. California system's 10.2% operating margin bucks national trend Full story
3. Nurse practitioners sue California over restricted use of 'doctor' Full story
4. Data insights are too hard for staff to access. Learn what tools you need to deliver data-driven care + improve outcomes.
5. How a 78-year-old legacy paved the way for healthcare disruptors Full story
6. 17 health systems zeroing in on exec teams, administration in 2023 Full story
7. Cost Plus Drugs could be selling drugs to hospitals by this fall Full story
8. Epic to receive $140M in compensatory damages for trades secret case Full story
9. Hospital capacity problems will persist as patient acuity rises by 2033. Read via MyBHC, which you can join for free here.
10. Nurses protest name of St. Louis hospital Full story
11. Why one Oklahoma system transitioned to rural emergency status Full story
12. 10 best healthcare employers for millennials Full story
13. Optum Health taps former CVS exec as CEO Full story
14. 12 recent healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
15. One point of the care journey can unlock prompt patient payments. Learn how these major health systems are approaching billing + why personalizing the process is key.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Stop spending thousands of dollars on products that go unused. See how the right inventory partner can prevent overstocking, spot hoarding and reduce the risk of expired products being used in patient care.
2. CMS' Star Ratings program can be full of surprises for hospitals. Learn 7 ways to better navigate the process + improve outcomes here.
3. Facilities manager retirements are soaring in a time of high demand. Learn 3 key strategies for succession planning here.