1. Healthcare job cuts up 83% from first 4 months of 2022 Full story
2. Ascension to cut services at Providence hospital Full story
3. Hospital margins razor thin but stable as patient volumes rebound: Report Full story
4. By now, you're familiar with hospitals' financial troubles. But how are execs actually responding? Unpack 2023 trends in this session.
5. PeaceHealth stems operating losses but margin hits -4.3% Full story
6. CHS prioritizing M&A amid share price slump Full story
7. Court reverses order blocking Crozer hospital from closing ER Full story
8. Physicians may strike at 3rd New York City hospital Full story
9. Your EHR is a 'treasure trove' — if the data is usable. Hear how Seattle Children's is cultivating its data with a self-service tool that's boosting revenue + addressing disparities.
10. CHS prioritizing M&A amid share price slump Full story
11. Bright Health Group names new CFO Full story
12. Kaiser, Geisinger expected to maintain 'AA-' credit ratings, S&P says Full story
13. 15 healthcare mergers and acquisitions making headlines in April Full story
14. New Jersey health system endowment receives its largest gift ever Full story
15. Patients' healthcare needs are projected to outpace clinician supply in the coming years. See how these health systems are preparing.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Uncomplicate ED billing: Maximize billable revenue in 2023 with these key practices.
2. Payers can't escape the rising costs hitting healthcare, but the right strategy can offset them. Learn how top health plans are battling the headwinds of inflation, workforce shortages and provider consolidation.
3. Beyond self-service payment: Collect bills sooner + deliver a better financial experience with these 4 steps.