1. Mayo Clinic furloughs, cuts hours of 30,000 employees to help offset $3B in pandemic losses Full story
2. HHS unveils plan to deliver $40B in COVID-19 aid to hospitals Full story
3. CHS to cease inpatient care at 2 Florida hospitals, sell them to HCA Full story
4. Becker's survey: Is your organization ready to capitalize on new CMS payments? Click here to participate.
5. Henry Ford Health to furlough 2,800 workers Full story
6. Chicago Lakeshore Hospital closes Full story
7. COVID-19 could accelerate depletion of Medicare hospital fund Full story
8. COVID-19 aftermath: How leading healthcare organizations are plotting paths to recovery. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. Northwell gives front-line staff $2,500 bonus Full story
10. When will hospitals recover from COVID-19? 3 questions answered Full story
11. Philadelphia hospital investigating why bodies were moved to morgue in pickup truck Full story
12. Beyond brick and mortar: The CFO's guide to turning virtual care into a tangible asset. Click here to read the ebook.
13. 14 hospital leaders on the toughest thing about resuming elective surgeries Full story
14. 181 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story