1. Kaiser cancels $900M headquarters project Full story
2. Pennsylvania hospital furloughs 225+ employees to ensure financial stability Full story
3. White House, Senate reach deal on $2 trillion coronavirus relief plan Full story
4. Most health systems own more clinical assets than needed to meet patient demand. Click here to learn how a data-driven approach to asset management can boost the bottom line.
5. Mayo Clinic protects 63,000 workers' salaries through April 28 Full story
6. Ex-St. Louis hospital CEO says he was fired for proactive coronavirus response Full story
7. Where employees have tested positive for COVID-19: March 24 Full story
8. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
9. NYU medical school allowing students to graduate early to fight COVID-19 Full story
10. Suburban Chicago hospital will reopen to house coronavirus patients Full story
11. Coronavirus March 25: AHA urges patients to #StayHome & 14 notes from physicians, hospitals Full story
12. The key to your hospital's success in the rest of 2020 and beyond? A for-profit mindset. Learn why during this upcoming webinar.
13. Biggest maker of medical masks in US warns of fraud Full story
14. National health spending to outpace GDP growth from 2019-28 Full story