1. HCA's profit tops $1B in Q4 Full story
2. 6 latest hospital bankruptcies, closures Full story
3. Pennsylvania hospital receives takeover bids after closing money-losing units Full story
4. Healthcare's affordability crisis won't be fixed overnight. Here's what hospitals can do to help patients.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke's Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Montana hospitals made an insurer to compete with BCBS. It worked -- until hospital leaders wanted out Full story
7. Payroll problems plague Tennessee hospital Full story
8. Don't be fooled by healthcare's false dilemma -- Improving patient satisfaction and collections are not competing priorities. Click here to learn why.
9. Stock market is overreacting to coronavirus outbreak, analysts say Full story
10. Texas hospital challenges $300K penalty caused by typo Full story
11. Better outcomes -- The ROI community hospitals need. Click here to learn how rural hospitals can invest in innovation and move the needle on population health.
12. 40 healthcare companies named to Fortune's 2020 'World's Most Admired Companies' Full story
13. 20 latest lawsuits involving hospitals Full story