1. Travel nurses' pay in each state: A month-over-month comparison Full story
2. 50 rural hospitals with the best margins Full story
3. HCA hospitals make 12 executive changes Full story
4. Are you making sense of your healthcare organization's data? Get tips on interpreting and drawing value from raw data in this discussion.
5. 21 health systems with smallest CEO-to-worker pay ratios Full story
6. UMass Memorial, Heywood Healthcare call off merger plans Full story
7. Health systems see internal staffing agencies as path to solving labor challenges Full story
8. Nurses strike at 2 New York City hospitals Full story
9. Health systems are finally getting ahead of inefficiencies. Here's how SSM Health solved uneven patient loads & workload imbalances.
10. Idaho's St. Luke's sees net assets decline $82M amid higher expenses Full story
11. The tripledemic, post-holidays: Where things stand Full story
12. Hospital to shutter ED after joining WVU Medicine Full story
13. 'A2' rating affirmed for Inspira but outlook revised downward Full story
14. 5 health systems investing in employee housing Full story
15. Leading health systems are liberating finance teams from 'Excel gymnastics' — Click here to learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.
2. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.
3. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.