1. Verity to close Los Angeles hospital Full story
2. HCA buys majority stake in multistate nursing school Full story
3. 22 hospital bankruptcies in 2019 Full story
4. Keep cybercriminals out of patient data without burdening physicians -- Learn more.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke's Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Rates charged by hospitals have soared, study finds Full story
7. Hospital M&A update: 8 recent deals Full story
8. T-minus 12 months until CMS price transparency: Is your team ready? Click here to attend a live price transparency primer.
9. CMS releases MIPS results for 2018: 5 things to know Full story
10. Orlando Health acquires orthopedic practice, plans $250M downtown hospital Full story
11. Value on investment: Why ROI alone can't measure project success in healthcare. Read this whitepaper to learn how to measure the intangibles that contribute to success.
12. 6 recent hospital and health system executive resignations Full story
13. Cleveland Clinic CEO: Being salaried without tenure helps us offer personalized care Full story