1. Ascension's Dr. Baligh Yehia named president of Jefferson Health Full story
2. Iowa health system CEO to exit Full story
3. The gig economy is back — even for execs Full story
4. 50% of denials are tied to front-end tasks. Refine the process with these tips.
5. 12 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
6. Drucker Institute: 23 most effectively managed healthcare companies Full story
7. 5 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
8. Crafting the C-suite of tomorrow: How 4 top health systems approach leadership development Full story
9. Health systems are finally getting ahead of inefficiencies. Here's how SSM Health solved uneven patient loads & workload imbalances.
10. Elon Musk's 'prosecute Fauci' tweet draws backlash from health experts Full story
11. Emory hospital nurses no longer employed after 'icks' TikTok video about patients Full story
12. 'Career cushioning' replaces 'quiet quitting' in a more uncertain job market Full story
13. Hospitals are up against historic levels of financial pressure — so why are so many leaving money on the table? Read about how one revenue cycle tool could be hemorrhaging your revenue, and how to fix it, here.
14. South Carolina hospital set for closure after 56 years Full story
15. Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 3-6, 2023! If you'd like to join a panel, contact Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
2. Stop wasting nurse's time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.
3. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs.