1. 14 healthcare systems invest $700M in community, reducing health disparities Full story
2. 7 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
3. Geisinger to offer free med school tuition for 40 students per year Full story
4. What are the best practices to support clinical quality in virtual care? Hear from two telehealth experts during this upcoming webinar to find out.
5. Thrilled to announce the addition of four Executive Leadership Forums at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Join us for exclusive discussions on women's leadership, pediatric and children's hospital leadership, pharmaceutical leadership, and supply chain leadership — register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Billions from Apple, Google, Facebook won't make a dent in California housing crisis Full story
7. Healthcare execs' No. 1 growth strategy for 2020: Buy or merge, Capital One finds Full story
8. Fix your organization's 7 blind spots before someone else makes the most of them.
9. Baylor plans medical center in Shanghai Full story
10. No plans to close Chicago's Weiss Memorial, Pipeline Health CEO says Full story
11. Keep cybercriminals out of patient data without burdening physicians — Learn more
12. CommonSpirit divests KentuckyOne Health Full story
13. Walgreens exploring going private Full story