1. 10 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. 3 healthcare takeaways from the Democratic debate Full story
3. Montefiore to close 121-bed hospital in New York Full story
4. From supporting admissions to improving transitions of care, learn if medication management best practices can drive improvements at your hospital in this upcoming webinar.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Stephen Klasko of Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals; Bernard Tyson of Kaiser Permanente; Lloyd Dean of CommonSpirit Health; Melinda Estes of Saint Luke's Health System; and Nancy Howell Agee of Carilion Clinic + more at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com
6. Wayne State sends termination notices to 110 physicians Full story
7. Hospital CEO turnover down year over year Full story
8. How to supercharge the revenue cycle: A breakdown of the must-have tools for optimized collections. Click here to attend the webinar
9. Tenet spends $630K to derail 'Medicare for All' Full story
10. Tower Health cuts jobs at 2 hospitals Full story
11. What does the future of revenue cycle management look like? Hint: It's intelligent. Click here to read more.
12. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 6 latest deal Full story
13. What health systems can learn from airplane flight crews Full story