1. Jackson Health CEO reverses decision to furlough workers Full story
2. National PPE stockpile depleted; CMS updates infection control guidelines — 9 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Mount Sinai CEO, exec team take pay cuts Full story
4. 3 must reads:
- CEOs sound off: New ideas & best practices for digital strategy in the era of the patient consumer — Read more
- Unlock the full potential of your health system's clinical assets — Tips to support providers and patients with data-driven clinical asset management.
- Properly sanitized equipment saves lives. Click here to learn how to maximize your efforts.
5. Register today to be a part of our world-class ASC event focused on orthopedics, spine and pain. The 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference in Chicago June 18-20 will feature over 250 speakers including Jill Ellis, head coach of the U.S. women's national soccer team; Nick Saban, head football coach at the University of Alabama; and Rob Bray, MD, neurological spine surgeon and CEO and founder of DISC. Register here.
6. State-by-state breakdown of 354 rural hospitals at high risk of closing Full story
7. 5 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
8. Capture more savings with greater visibility: Insights into Banner Health's supply chain management program. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. Envision slashes senior leaders' pay in half, will furlough, cut salaries of nonclinical staff Full story
10. Providence chief people officer: How health systems can care for front-line workers during the COVID-19 pandemic Full story
11. How the tactical use of health IT can usher in a new era for RCM. Click here to attend this live revenue cycle-focused discussion.
12. Sweat the small (governance) stuff: 7 things that can fall through the cracks during a crisis Full story
13. CEO turnover fell 27% in March Full story
14. 5 asks clinicians have for their hospitals amid the pandemic Full story