1. Partners HealthCare execs: Front-line workers not getting hazard pay Full story
2. UMass Memorial CEO donates pay; Jackson Health execs take pay cut amid COVID-19 Full story
3. White House taps 3M for 166M face masks; Fauci 'cautiously optimistic' US can avoid worst projections — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. What will the next 10 years bring in health IT? Click here to find out how EHRs will improve patient outcomes and reduce physician burnout.
5. NorthShore University HealthSystem CEO shares COVID-19 diagnosis, recovery Full story
6. Beaumont Health CEO criticizes lack of data sharing among hospitals Full story
7. EHRs have data blind spots: 3 key considerations to capture the full picture — Learn more
8. Annette Schnabel resigns as CEO of Illinois hospital Full story
9. NewYork-Presbyterian's CXO: A dispatch from the front line of the COVID-19 emergency Full story
10. Make the most of mobile: A live discussion on improving workflows and care quality with a mobile strategy.
11. 5 takeaways: OIG's new report on hospitals' COVID-19 challenges, needs Full story
12. 8 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
13. Resilience, dedication, conviction: Hospital CEOs write thank-you notes to staff Full story