1. Kaiser cancels $900M headquarters project Full story
2. Ex-St. Louis hospital CEO says he was fired for proactive coronavirus response Full story
3. Senate agrees on $2 trillion aid deal; FEMA secures 60K tests without wartime law & 6 other COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Most health systems own more clinical assets than needed to meet patient demand. Click here to learn how a data-driven approach to asset management can boost the bottom line.
5. Mayo Clinic protects 63,000 workers' salaries through April 28 Full story
6. 5 recent hospital, health system executive retirements Full story
7. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
8. Former New York hospital CEO comes out of retirement to lead Catholic Health staffing during pandemic Full story
9. COVID-19 response requires 'all hands on deck,' Atlantic Health System CEO says Full story
10. The key to your hospital's success in the rest of 2020 and beyond? A for-profit mindset. Learn why during this upcoming webinar.
11. States ranked by counties without ICU beds Full story
12. 'This is going to be the death blow': Coronavirus threatens to shut hundreds of rural hospitals Full story