1. Texas hospital cutting almost half its staff, several services Full story
2. 9 recent hospital, health system executive exits Full story
3. CHS board approves salary and compensation increases for top executives Full story
4. Want to spend the day with Mark Cuban and Magic Johnson? Hospital providers, fill out this survey to get complimentary registration to Becker's Hospital Review 13th Annual Meeting and see the stars in action.
5. Top 7 billionaires in US healthcare Full story
6. Senators eye bipartisan solutions to healthcare worker shortage Full story
7. With 2,000+ healthcare executives in one place, BHR's Annual Meeting offers the most robust in-person connection and learning for leaders in 2023. Join the industry's boldest and brightest. Apply now to become a reviewer.
8. Trinity Michigan hospital temporarily closes floor, cites workers shortages Full story
9. Meet the nurse hospitals won't hire Full story
10. Penn Medicine physicians seek union recognition Full story
11. 4 questions hospitals should be asking about retail disruption in healthcare Full story
12. New York hospitals scrapping merger is 'good news for patients and healthcare workers,' FTC says Full story
13. This automation strategy is proven to realize ROI and scalable value — quickly. Learn the playbook this CTO deployed + the first crucial step in the model for success.
14. Corner Office: Why Hackensack Meridian's CEO appreciates 'Jersey straight talk' from leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
2. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
3. Your health system is expanding your ambulatory care. But it’s risky. How to make sure your ambulatory expansion works? Hear keys to ambulatory success.