1. How UMass Memorial cut executive payroll in half Full story
2. Piedmont Healthcare splits from Georgia Hospital Association Full story
3. 7 hospitals cutting jobs Full story
4. How this Arkansas health system is reimagining the physician-hospital relationship. Click here to hear from the system's CEO during this live discussion.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke's Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. U of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics CEO: 'Everything in healthcare doesn't need to be done by a hospital CEO' Full story
7. CEO recession fears climb Full story
8. Let us guess: Your supply chain grew thornier in 2019. You're not alone.
9. CHI Health no longer allows cardiologists admitting privileges a year after split Full story
10. 11 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. How does your hospital manage unpredictable patient demand? Attend this online event to learn how one Iowa hospital prevents its units from slipping into crisis mode.
12. Philadelphia hospital bankruptcy leaves 1,000 physicians scrambling Full story
13. Cleveland Clinic CEO: Being salaried without tenure helps us offer personalized care Full story
14. 5 trends for hospitals to watch in 2020 Full story