1. National COVID-19 response: US raises health alert to highest level and 9 other notes Full story
2. Californians, New Yorkers ordered to stay home & 25 state-level updates from other hard-hit states Full story
3. New York governor pleads for ventilators: They're 'what missiles were to WWII' Full story
4. Telehealth implementations deliver safer COVID-19 patient encounters
5. Washington healthcare leaders draft statewide plan for care rationing Full story
6. $1 trillion stimulus plan boosts pay to hospitals, freezes cuts: 4 notes for hospital execs Full story
7. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
8. Anti-malaria drug touted as COVID-19 'game changer' already in short supply Full story
9. Coronavirus, March 20: 14 notes directly from physicians, hospitals Full story
10. Supplier charging $7 for face masks that typically cost 58 cents, hospital CEO says Full story
11. Most health systems own more clinical assets than needed to meet patient demand. Click here to learn how a data-driven approach to asset management can boost the bottom line.
12. 6 states that have waived telehealth restrictions during coronavirus pandemic Full story
13. State-by-state breakdown of US coronavirus deaths Full story
14. NewYork-Presbyterian's operating losses could top $450M due to COVID-19 Full story
15. The healthiest county in each US state | 2020 Full story