1. COVID-19, March 18: 9 notes from Seattle Children’s, San Francisco hospitals, Mayo, Mass General, UPMC + more Full story
2. California turns to vacant hospitals, hotels to prep for surge of COVID-19 patients Full story
3. 25% of Americans think COVID-19 patients should immediately go to the ER Full story
4. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth. Click here to read the case study.
5. Physicians can practice across state lines; CMS urges hospitals to stop elective procedures — 9 key coronavirus updates Full story
6. Influx of telehealth requests leading to long delays at Jefferson Health, Cleveland Clinic & more Full story
7. How to Fill the Critical Gaps in Technologies and Processes to Support Clinical Goals
8. Lack of telehealth guidelines causes confusion among physicians Full story
9. These healthcare workers are most at risk for COVID-19 Full story
10. The Joint Commission suspends regular surveys Full story
11. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
12. Henry Ford Health System's annual net income quadruples Full story
13. New Beebe Healthcare CEO takes reins early to assist coronavirus fight Full story
14. WSJ: How CIOs can lead the cultural transition to remote work Full story
15. Hospital staffs turning to handmade protective gear amid shortages Full story