1. Hospitals, clinicians seek $1B to aid coronavirus response Full story
2. Trump says COVID-19 outbreak may last into summer; Lockdowns begin in California Full story
3. New York to create temporary medical facilities for COVID-19 patients Full story
4. Baptist Health South Florida’s Guide to Growing Direct-to-Consumer Telehealth
As Baptist Health South Florida increases its investment in telehealth by expanding direct-to-consumer programs to include psychiatry, sports medicine and cardiology, the health system has seen virtual visits grow 380% year-over-year. Read their success story.
5. Top HCA executives get pay bump; CEO made $26.8M in first year at helm Full story
6. 'We'll improvise': A cash-strapped rural hospital's plan for coronavirus outbreak Full story
7. Does your hospital collect all the money it's owed? Click here to learn how to reduce uncompensated care and underpayments
8. With 8 COVID-19 patients, Memorial Sloan Kettering has a week's supply of face masks Full story
9. [Updated] Where hospital employees have tested positive for coronavirus Full story
10. Telehealth services struggle to manage 'extreme volumes' related to coronavirus calls Full story
11. Need to boost your patient acquisition efforts? Click here to learn four steps used by a proven industry leader.
12. Uber delivering 300K free meals to healthcare workers Full story
13. 6 things to know about the leading drug being tested to treat COVID-19 Full story
14. UnitedHealth tells employees to keep coming into work unless sick, high-risk Full story
15. When checking for fever, remember 98.6 is no longer the norm Full story