1. Up to 150M Americans predicted to get COVID-19 and 8 other pandemic updates Full story
2. Amazon in talks to deliver coronavirus tests to Seattle homes Full story
3. Nonprofit hospitals in these 10 states report highest expenses per inpatient day Full story
4. A chief digital officer on why he still uses print technology -- Learn more
5. Trump executive order to boost respirator supply for healthcare workers Full story
6. 7 latest hospital credit rating downgrades
7. Tampa General, USF Health physician groups to merge Full story
8. Healthcare data breaches are at a record high for the seventh straight year. Click here to learn what leading health systems are doing about it.
9. Missouri town loses hospital after 100 years Full story
10. Want to boost nurse recruitment and retention? First, ask yourself these 4 questions
11. Florida grants APRNs independent practice authority Full story
12. The drug partnership playbook -- How health systems can drive growth through the pharmacy. Click here to attend the webinar.
13. 10 happiest US cities, ranked by WalletHub
14. Providence Kodiak Medical Center workers deliver March 20 strike notice Full story
15. Forbes' 100 best startup employers: 5 healthcare companies on the list Full story
16. 'Time to pass the baton': Departing CEO Christine Candio reflects on accomplishments at St. Luke's Full story