1. WHO: Coronavirus death rate jumps; 'dangerous' supply shortage could put healthcare workers at risk Full story
2. 9 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
3. Walmart Health vs. CVS MinuteClinic: 4 key differences Full story
4. Medicare is the largest healthcare payer in the United States, with costs projected to exceed $1 trillion by 2029. Significant changes have been implemented over the last year that affects Medicare coverage. Read more in our latest white paper.
5. 'Strange bedfellows': IBM, Microsoft join with Vatican on ethical use of AI Full story
6. 14 health systems with strong finances Full story
7. CarePoint lays off 45 corporate workers after sale talks stall Full story
8. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
9. Tennessee hospitals treat victims of deadly tornadoes Full story
10. CNBC: Why American work culture could exacerbate coronavirus Full story
11. 600-provider NJ multispecialty group acquires 5 more physician practices Full story
12. Medical devices in "wireless" hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Click here to learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.
13. 7 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
14. Rennova board member resigns, seeks to take over company Full story
15. Merger creates 10-hospital system in Maine Full story
16. Over 50% of top US hospitals lack sufficient infection control practices to fight coronavirus, ProPublica finds Full story