1. 19 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. US reports 1st coronavirus deaths; some CDC test kits may be contaminated Full story
3. CHS to end inpatient care at 2 Florida hospitals Full story
4. A strong labor and delivery (L&D) department is a key driver of hospital success. However, many hospitals struggle with managing the variable maternity population. This leads to problems with patient satisfaction, physician retention and referrals, and financial results. OR leaders need to explore strategies for improving patient access to L&D, increasing department efficiency, and optimizing clinical outcomes. CLICK HERE to learn more.
5. Supreme Court to hear ACA challenge, likely this fall Full story
6. Children's Hospital of Philadelphia pumps $3.4B into expansion Full story
7. Pediatric flu death toll highest since 2009 pandemic Full story
8. The drug partnership playbook — How health systems can drive through growth the pharmacy. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. HHS taps former Kansas governor to lead national rural health panel Full story
10. CMS launches new payment model for emergency care: 5 things to know Full story
11. A timeline of all mold-related events at Seattle Children's Hospital Full story
12. Does your hospital collect all the money it's owed? Click here to learn how to reduce uncompensated care and underpayments.
13. Texas health system files for bankruptcy, owes BCBS $29M Full story
14. Whistleblower says US health workers assisted coronavirus evacuees without protective gear, training Full story
15. $55M donation to help erase med school debt for new Stanford students Full story
16. Nemours Children's CEO: Kids' health 'is everyone's business' Full story