1. West Virginia hospital to close, lay off 600 employees Full story
2. Coronavirus deaths outside of China rise; studies shed light on transmission routes Full story
3. CHS sees annual loss shrink to $675M, plans to sell more hospitals Full story
4. Becker's workforce optimization survey: Click here to earn complimentary registration to a Becker's conference.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Ascension's net income rises to $795M over 6 months Full story
7. Learn how one Northern California ED delivers expedited care for critical patients. Click here for details.
8. Seattle Children's sues to block release of health records; top official resigns Full story
9. 'Misplaced' trust on UMMS board paved way for book deal scam Full story
10. New Billings Clinic CEO wants to create culture of safety after ex-leader's firing Full story
11. Has your healthcare system developed an access strategy? Find out if it will work in the future. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
12. Kaiser, Scripps Health to build San Marcos facilities Full story
13. Texas A&M plans to build $550M complex in Texas Medical Center Full story
14. 11 hospitals, health systems that replaced Cerner with Epic in the past 5 years Full story
15. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: Healthcare will change, but the human connection you find in hospitals cannot Full story