1. 453 rural hospitals vulnerable to closure: 6 things to know Full story
2. Yale New Haven Hospital sued over exam policy for employees 70+ years Full story
3. Physician recruitment has a 'Cheesecake Factory' problem: What that means, and how 3 CEOs are solving it Full story
4. Medical devices in "wireless" hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.
5. Not just an ER problem: 1 in 5 patients meet unexpected bills after elective surgery, study finds Full story
6. Computers down at Boston Children's affiliates after malware attack Full story
7. 2020 resolutions for health systems: How hospital leaders can lay the groundwork for long-term sustainability. Click here to read the ebook.
8. 10 hospitals hiring CEOs Full story
9. 6 hospital, health system construction projects costing $300M or more Full story
10. Don't slip on infection control basics amid coronavirus outbreak, CMS warns Full story
11. At least 30 hospitals went bankrupt in 2019. Here's how to protect your hospital's bottom line in 2020.
12. Tenet to pay $1.4M to settle medically unnecessary implant suit Full story
13. WSJ: Gen Z workers need lessons in email, phone etiquette Full story
14. CVS Q4 results beat Wall Street expectations, boosted by pharmacy benefits business Full story
15. 25 medical pioneers to celebrate this Black History Month Full story