1. Trump budget proposal to cut Medicaid, CDC funding: 5 notes Full story
2. CDC mistakenly clears 13th US coronavirus case Full story
3. Healthgrades' best 50 US hospitals for 2020 Full story
4. Today’s patients have consumer expectations and they are knowledgeable. They have more access to information and are technologically savvy. Healthcare is making the transition from the pure traditional model of patient to the world of patient/consumer. Download the guide today.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham to Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. AdventHealth switches from Cerner EHR to Epic: 6 notes Full story
7. Learn how one health system cut readmissions in half and saved $4M during this upcoming webinar.
8. The 66 hospitals, health systems that signed Epic's letter opposing interoperability rules Full story
9. Oregon health system plans $1B in expansions Full story
10. Swedish Medical Center, union resume negotiations after 3-day strike Full story
11. Better outcomes — The ROI community hospitals need. Click here to learn how rural hospitals can invest in innovation and move the needle on population health.
12. Walgreens, CVS blame physicians for Florida's opioid crisis Full story
13. HCA to issue $1B in new notes Full story
14. CMS ready to survey 340B hospitals about how they use program savings Full story
15. What millennial, Gen Z nurses look for when sizing up a job Full story
16. Ohio State hospital donating leftover cancer drugs to low-income patients Full story