1. How US hospitals, CMS, WHO are preparing for coronavirus spread Full story
2. UNC professor: I 'thank God I'm an academic and not the CEO of a rural hospital' Full story
3. New Temple University CEO: To save money, teach staff to be 'cost-conscious champions' Full story
4. Keep cybercriminals out of patient data without burdening physicians — Learn more
5. Cardinal surgical gown recall cost $96M Full story
6. Google, Amazon raise 2 more reasons to worry about your IT talent Full story
7. Can robotic technology deliver better outcomes and a better patient experience? Experts will explain how. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
8. 5 recent hospital expansion projects that have stalled Full story
9. Dignity, Cigna fight leaves 16,600 patients in limbo Full story
10. Atrium Health bumps pay of more than 10,000 hourly employees Full story
11. Is your hospital losing money in the informed consent process? — Learn more.
12. 500-plus Rhode Island employee medical group to join Lifespan Full story
13. Innovationeering: The six degrees of innovation Full story
14. Cancer surgery refinements named 'advance of the year' in treatment Full story
15. CHS fights securities fraud case: 'There is not a whiff of evidence' Full story