1. Trump creates coronavirus task force — 7 outbreak updates Full story
2. IRS revokes hospital's tax-exempt status Full story
3. Striking Seattle hospital workers will be called back 'as needed' when walkout ends, hospital says Full story
4. New Joint Commission maternal care safety standards are coming. How should hospitals prepare?
5. Register today for one of the four Executive Leadership Forums at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Join us for exclusive discussions on women's leadership, pediatric and children's hospital leadership, pharmaceutical leadership, and supply chain leadership — register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Apple, Microsoft among 30 organizations to sign letter backing HHS interoperability rules Full story
7. US has highest suicide rate, avoidable deaths of all high-income countries, report says Full story
8. 2020 resolutions for health systems: How hospital leaders can lay the groundwork for long-term sustainability. Click here to read the ebook.
9. CMS to allow Medicaid funding caps: 5 things to know Full story
10. FTC shakes up leadership in healthcare merger division Full story
11. 9 systems opening hospitals Full story
12. Half of EDs aren't fully equipped to treat emergency pediatric patients. Here are 6 steps to enhance emergency care for children.
13. The 407 hospitals with 5 stars from CMS Full story
14. 228 hospitals with a 1 star rating from CMS Full story
15. Coronavirus fears depleting medical mask supplies Full story
16. Physician to play in Super Bowl LIV Full story