1. 4 Chicago hospitals to unite, form single healthcare system Full story
2. Trump 'going to look' at Medicare cuts Full story
3. 'The worst has yet to come': Experts believe coronavirus outbreak is just beginning Full story
4. Medical devices in "wireless" hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Click here to learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke’s Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. WellCare, Centene deal to close today: 3 things to know Full story
7. Epic CEO Judy Faulkner asks hospitals to oppose HHS' interoperability rule Full story
8. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper
9. Kevin Lofton to retire as CEO of CommonSpirit Health Full story
10. 7 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
11. Cardinal Health recalls 9 million surgical gowns Full story
12. AMA, Trinity Health collaborate to fight cardiovascular disease — Learn more
13. Bon Secours Mercy Health forecasts $10B in revenue this year Full story
14. Medicare may be overpaying surgeons for many procedures, study finds Full story
15. 6 hospital, health system construction projects costing $300M or more Full story
16. What healthcare boards can take from baseball's sign-stealing scandal Full story