1. The top 10 questions from the 2020 J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference that every CEO must answer Full story
2. Advocate Medical Group to close 7 Chicago-area clinics Full story
3. Walmart expands standalone health center model Full story
4. Calling Virtual Care Leaders - We'd love your feedback by participating in the 2020 Consumer Telehealth Benchmark Survey for Hospitals and Health Systems. Survey participants will receive a complimentary badge to Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke’s Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Tenet on track to meet $450M cost-cutting goal this year, CEO says Full story
7. How 300+ providers are activating chronic illness patients to take charge their care. Read the white paper.
8. 32 things to know about CHS, Tenet, HCA and UHS Full story
9. Missouri hospital abruptly closes, misses payroll Full story
10. Civica Rx inks deal to create its own drugs Full story
11. Take the headache out of the prior authorization process -- Learn how here
12. Feds allege Theranos caused patient harm via false HIV, pregnancy test results Full story
13. U of Washington residents stage 'sick-in' to protest pace of contract talks Full story
14. Many physicians would give up $20K+ for better work-life balance Full story
15. Partners HealthCare inks deal with One Medical to expand primary care Full story
16. What's next for the Camden Coalition after MIT study challenges core strategy Full story