1. Hospital groups sue HHS, seek to block site-neutral pay cuts Full story
2. Partners HealthCare plans $6.1B in expansions Full story
3. Washington hospital closes ER, lays off 463 employees Full story
4. Webinar: Creating a Tele-Concussion Program. Dr. Burkhart, a neuropsychologist at Children's Health who specializes in concussion treatment, will share opportunities and barriers for tele-concussion, explain how they adapted staffing and visit models, and report their early successes. RSVP today!
5. California medical center remains in downtime procedures following Jan. 2 ransomware attack Full story
6. Northwell pilots black boxes in ORs Full story
7. The future of pain management: How to improve patient outcomes with new opioid-free interventions. Click here to attend the live discussion
8. 'Cluster hiring' could completely change how executive teams are formed Full story
9. Hospitals continue to use insecure storage systems, with 1 billion medical images accessible online Full story
10. Flu count nears 10M cases, CDC says Full story
11. In 2019, more healthcare records were breached than in all of 2016, 2017 and 2018 combined. Attend this live online discussion for insights into proactive approaches to data security.
12. Flooding damage at Grady Memorial won't be repaired until October Full story
13. It's in the details: How a fitted sheet spurred hospitalwide change at Tampa General Full story
14. 5 things that can sink hospital innovation efforts Full story
15. 10 recent hospital, health system executive retirements Full story