1. Justice Department to investigate Oklahoma mental health services Full story
2. Spring Health launches EHR for mental health providers Full story
3. Mental health practitioner salaries in states with the highest provider shortage Full story
4. Coordinating electronic records between providers and consumers remains a challenge. Learn how to create a single digital home for your patients.
5. Virginia mental health provider pulls out of several school districts Full story
6. Virtual, in-office or hybrid treatment: 2,295 psychologists weigh in Full story
7. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See 6 ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs
2. Rising diabetes, hypertension and obesity rates — alongside unaddressed SDOH — have created a perfect storm for health plans. Increase rural members' access to care and help them sustain health improvements with this virtual tool.
3. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.