1. BCBS of New Jersey spins off behavioral health company Full story
2. The kids are not all right: 10 states with the highest youth depression rates Full story
3. The average cost of boarding a psych patient in the ED is $2,264. See 6 ways a comprehensive behavioral health strategy can help hospitals reduce these avoidable costs.
4. Youth mental health provider now in network with Optum Full story
5. Average psychiatrist salary in states with highest mental illness rates Full story
6. Physician assistants, nurse practitioners providing mental health support 'here to stay' Full story
7. 61% of systems plan to expand telehealth — see how and in what areas here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. IU Health isn't letting data gaps stand in the way of making health equity a reality. Here's how your health system can do the same.
2. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
3. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.