1. 10 happiest states in the US Full story
2. Salary of early-career vs. late-career psychiatrists: A 10-city comparison Full story
3. Why UHS CMO Dr. Mark Friedlander is optimistic about the future of behavioral healthcare Full story
4. Improve documentation in behavioral health with #1 Best in KLAS speech recognition
5. The '6th vital sign' healthcare needs to adopt, according to Atrium behavioral exec Full story
6. New Jersey mental health clinic owner charged in Medicaid fraud scheme Full story
7. Slow behavioral health adopters are doing patients a disservice. Catch up on how organizations are integrating it into the medical journey here.
8. Acadia, Henry Ford Health break ground on behavioral health hospital Full story
9. Hospitals and Hurricane Ian: 4 updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Workplace safety shouldn't be unaffordable. This 2022 guide offers tips to improve safety and give nurses the peace of mind they deserve.
2. Few healthcare companies can efficiently adapt in today's environment. Get 3 steps to strengthen organizational agility here.
3. 100,000 RNs left the workforce in 2021. In 2022 and beyond, hospitals should do something that should have been done long ago — improve the healthcare working environment for vital caregivers. Here's how.