1. 10 highest-paying regions for psychiatrists in the U.S. Full story
2. 23 behavioral health companies leading industry growth Full story
3. Top 10 psychiatry residency programs, ranked by physicians Full story
4. Improve documentation in behavioral health with #1 Best in KLAS speech recognition.
5. Mental health inequities cost US $278B from 2016-20 Full story
6. Hourly nurse pay for all 50 states | 2022 Full story
7. Nearly 14 million Americans 56 and older will have a mental health or substance use disorder by 2030. Is your health system prepared to serve them? Click here to learn 3 ways partnerships can help support behavioral health services.
8. NIH awards $100M to support autism research Full story
9. 10 states with largest brain drains or gains Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's antiquated hiring processes may be deterring new talent. Onboard more candidates in less time here.
2. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.
3. Workplace safety shouldn't be unaffordable. This 2022 guide offers tips to improve safety and give nurses the peace of mind they deserve.