1. $3B drop in digital mental health funding in 2022 Full story
2. Hospital CEOs say behavioral, workforce, finance challenges are the top 3 concerns for 2023 Full story
3. Private equity-owned Lifepoint scoops up 18 behavioral hospitals with $250M Springstone acquisition Full story
4. Mental health care is vital — but how do patients find it when nearly 20% of all U.S. counties have zero mental health providers? Step out of the dark ages with these tools and best practices.
5. Private equity-backed Prosperity Behavioral Health acquires RCM firm Full story
6. CDC finds deaths by suicide up 4.8%: 25 stats to know Full story
7. Demand for mental healthcare is exploding. With staffing shortages, it seems impossible for providers to keep up. Learn how a telehealth partnership for mental healthcare can increase access, improves outcomes.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.
2. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
3. Eat better' is prescribed for the most expensive chronic conditions, yet a staggering # of patients are food insecure. Learn how leaders are confronting food insecurity in this brief report.