Fire forces evacuation of Kettering Health Network building

Alia Paavola -

A Kettering Health Network building in Miamisburg, Ohio, was evacuated early May 21 due to an electrical fire, according to WDTN.

The electrical fire was reported around 5 a.m. May 21. First, the power went out in the building; moments later alarms began sounding. Employees then said they heard popping noises and smelled smoke.

No one was injured in the incident. Everyone in the building evacuated before fire crews arrived. The fire department found a small electrical fire on one of the floors of the building.

Those who work in the building were told not to report to work due to the power outage.

Copyright © 2022 Becker's Healthcare. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Cookie Policy. Linking and Reprinting Policy.