1. Cerner, Boston Children's Hospital launch interoperability initiative; IBM offers Watson services to employees - 6 health IT key notes
2. CHS faces fraud allegations from investor in Quorum spin-off
3. Survey: Cybersecurity major concern for millennial voters
4. Why more hospitals seek revenue cycle experts to protect finances, gain competitive edge. Learn how your organization can benefit from a financial services partnership, how to structure the relationship and what to look for in a potential partner.
5. 4 updates on Cerner's new Innovations Campus
6. 17 female health IT company CEOs to know
7. Learn how to reduce the costs associated with manual, duplicate, and overlay record clean-up, while improving revenue cycle performance
8. 4 more medical centers secure NIH funds for precision medicine research
9. SCOTUS lets W. Va law stand allowing psychiatric hospitals to disclose patient records without consent
Hays Medical Center upgrades to MEDITECH's web-based EHR
11. How does your Breach Security Compare with the Rest of the Healthcare Industry?
12. Top 10 biggest deals in digital health funding this year
13. Google DeepMind doubles size of healthcare team
14. Cisco CTO to depart after less than 2 years in position