1. 21 women on the move in healthcare Full story
2. A new C-suite position is rising in popularity Full story
3. CEOs lean into 'dog-fooding' Full story
4. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.
5. Average salary for 55 hospital jobs Full story
6. Companies should brace for a culture of quitting Full story
7. Why don't hospitals just pay full-time nurses more? Full story
8. What separates 'good' leaders from 'great' ones? Full story
9. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs.
10. The dangers of 'glass cliff' for women in leadership roles Full story
11. Rudeness is on the rise — why? Full story
12. Gender gap hits remote work Full story
13. Three strategies to reduce costs and increase collections from Mercy Health, Piedmont Healthcare and UCHealth.
14. A look at 3 women honored on Forbes '30 Under 30' in healthcare list Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
2. Stop wasting nurse's time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.
3. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000K + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.