1. 9 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. Gen Z feeling pandemic stress more than other age groups, poll finds Full story
3. Dr. Denise Basow on the union of purpose and business in healthcare Full story
4. Better data leads to better care. Learn how to improve patient flow and streamline workflows here.
5. Where were the CEOs before they were CEOs? 5 paths to the top Full story
6. New CNO's biggest challenge: Balancing excellence with staff vacancies Full story
7. What comes after video visits? Hear what payers and providers have to say about the future of telehealth.
8. The strategy behind a Florida health system's mostly female leadership team Full story
9. Female physicians earn $2M less than men over career, study suggests Full story
10. Company policies may drive pay inequality more than differences in workers' skills, study finds Full story
11. More hospitals are eyeing a switch from reprocessing to single-use endoscopes. Here's why.
12. Medical schools saw record number of applicants, more diverse class in 2021: 6 takeaways Full story
13. 8 strategies to combat disparities in vaccine acceptance Full story
14. Leadership lessons from Walgreens' CEO Full story
15. 4 ways for leaders to support staff mental health Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey of 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
2. The VA & other systems are using interoperability to optimize workflows and extend care delivery — learn how.
3. Healthcare is betting on precision medicine for a transformation, but barriers remain. Here's how organizations can make it a reality.