1. 8 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. Women hold only 15% of CEO roles in healthcare organizations Full story
3. One simple principle can help organizations achieve all-around gender balance Full story
4. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
5. 3 departing health system CEOs on what comes next Full story
6. 4 C-suite changes as New York systems take steps toward affiliation Full story
7. Patient experiences can make – or break – how well your organization does. Create your game plan now with help from Medallia.
8. Do quitters ever win? New business filings up 56%, Census Bureau data show Full story
9. 4 Black-led tech businesses tackling health equity Full story
10. 9 hospitals hiring CEOs Full story
11. Don't let poor data steer your patient engagement strategy in the wrong direction. Here's how to figure out what's working, what isn't and where to go from there.
12. New Alnylam CEO is trailblazing the pharma industry Full story
13. 5 strategies to keep temporary nurses engaged Full story
14. Top 10 MBA programs for entrepreneurs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A standardized anesthesia program at this ASC sparked a 100% jump in daily procedures. Download this short case study to learn how.
2. Patient data can come from GPs, hospitals, ASCs + more. Click here to learn how to view it all in one place.
3. The weak spots in your care transitions are showing — learn how to identify them and reduce the risk of harm here.