1. 16 women on the move in healthcare Full story
2. Hospital CEO exits slow Full story
3. Attorneys for fired MetroHealth CEO allege board retaliation Full story
4. The present and future of value-based care — Attend this live virtual session to learn what hospitals need to thrive today and tomorrow.
5. 4 female execs share advice for future healthcare leaders Full story
6. Tennessee mayor asks Blount Memorial Hospital board members to resign Full story
7. Where states stand on telehealth parity Full story
8. 'You are seen, heard, admired': 6 hospital execs say thank you to staff Full story
9. Healthcare supply chains face enormous pressures. Learn innovative strategies you can use right now to improve resiliency and mitigate risks.
10. Harvard's Dr. Alexa Kimball talks mentorship, balancing roles and toppling barriers women face Full story
11. 15 health executives named 'most influential women in corporate America' Full story
12. 6 hospitals, health systems raising workers' pay Full story
13. Nursing turnover is costing your organization millions of dollars. A local per diem pool can reduce burnout and turnover. Join the live webinar here.
14. 150 top places to work in healthcare | 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.
2. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.
3. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.