1. 7 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. At UPMC CEO Leslie Davis' table, conflicting opinions are welcome Full story
3. Ascension's new chief community impact officer on why she took the job: 'We run to the poor and vulnerable' Full story
4. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
5. Nursing shortage is more than a pandemic problem, says CommonSpirit's CNO Dr. Kathleen Sanford Full story
6. Don't let employees opt out of being mentored, new study says Full story
7. COVID has shifted the workplace needs of clinical and office staff. Here are 3 key ways to support both.
8. Pandemic widened gender and racial gaps for researchers' productivity Full story
9. How Google health chief Dr. Karen DeSalvo sees tech unlocking equitable healthcare access Full story
10. Study finds correlation between diversity of surgical faculty, medical students Full story
11. Don't let poor data steer your patient engagement strategy in the wrong direction. Here's how to figure out what's working, what isn't and where to go from there.
12. Walmart heir Alice Walton wants to reform healthcare Full story
13. 7 phrases hospital leaders should avoid to sound more confident, according to grammar experts Full story
14. Lifespan plans to hire 1,000 people of color in diversity efforts Full story
15. US jobless claims hit pandemic low Full story