1. 11 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. CEOs are leaving their jobs at younger ages Full story
3. California hospitals restructure leadership after summer resignations Full story
4. 7 key variables fuel high healthcare costs. See what they are — and which are affecting your organization the most — here.
5. Man gets 18 years in prison for stalking female physicians at California hospitals Full story
6. Corner Office: Providing hope is a leader's job, Corewell Health CEO says Full story
7. Father sues HCA hospital after photo of injured son posted online Full story
8. Female CEOs communicate more positively in crisis: study Full story
9. One of the most innovative health tech companies in the U.S. is making big bets on the technologies that will transform healthcare. Learn what they are here.
10. 5 hospitals, health systems raising nurses' pay Full story
11. Hospitals, health systems among industries with lowest promotion rates Full story
12. Healthgrades names top hospitals for 17 specialties Full story
13. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
14. The 14 fastest-growing healthcare companies Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
2. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.
3. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.