1. 8 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. Female representation on hospital boards: 4 research findings Full story
3. Employers more likely to assign credit to men in group work: 5 study findings Full story
4. Are you ready for the evaluation and management changes coming in 2021? Click here for a deeper dive into guideline changes that will affect your organization.
5. [Podcast] Joyce Newmyer, chief culture officer of Adventist Health, on how to identify gender equitable workplaces Full story
6. 10 healthcare execs share predictions for nursing in the next 5 years Full story
7. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
8. Millennial women more likely than baby boomers to defer financial decisions to husbands, study finds Full story
9. Health systems balancing elective care, COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
10. Physicians less likely to vote than general public, study finds Full story
11. Subscribe to the Becker's Women's Leadership podcast to be notified of all new episodes. Apple, Google, Spotify
12. Only 25 ICU beds open in North Dakota; US sees most new COVID-19 cases in 1 week — 6 updates Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: