1. 14 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. The cost of nurse turnover in 23 numbers Full story
3. Lawsuit: Former St. Louis hospital CEO owed damages in wake of resignation Full story
4. When payers and providers fail to collaborate, patients suffer. Discover how a Nevada health plan and physician group partnered to improve care for expectant moms here.
5. 7 success tips for executive women Full story
6. 10 best MBA programs, per Fortune Full story
7. Dr. Jill Kalman 1 year into being Northwell Health's 1st female chief medical officer Full story
8. Education programs can help boost awareness for gender discrimination Full story
9. Understaffed workforces can't fully activate patients. Here's how Nemours Children's bolstered patient engagement and reduced no-shows and cancellations with an easy-to-apply solution.
10. PeaceHealth workers rally against 'bullying' Full story
11. Beaumont, Spectrum have new name for combined system Full story
12. Walmart launches healthcare research institute Full story
13. Nurse turnover can cost a hospital $6.5 million annually. To truly improve retention, you need this sustainable solution to drive revenue without hiring new staff.
14. Mass General Brigham's Dr. Anne Klibanski on building the academic health system of the future Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.
2. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
3. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.