1. 12 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. 7 new roles for modern healthcare C-suites Full story
3. Holding fewer meetings could save $25K per employee, per year: study Full story
4. Yesterday's strategy won't keep your hospital afloat in today's economy. Get expert tips on preparing for market shifts and securing hospital finances.
5. Summa Health reshuffles executive team Full story
6. 10 states with the largest decreases to travel nurse pay Full story
7. Sanford Health CFO Michelle Bruhn shares current challenges, optimism for future Full story
8. Women's Health Awards names Best Children's Hospitals Full story
9. Behavioral healthcare integration is crucial for many patients — but it's not happening fast enough. 4 leaders share best practices for embedding behavioral healthcare across all points of care during this live panel.
10. Patients more likely to drop 'Dr.' when messaging female physicians, study finds Full story
11. More companies are naming 'chief metaverse officers' Full story
12. The smartest decision 48 health system executives, leaders made in the last year Full story
13. Understaffed workforces can't fully activate patients. Here's how Nemours Children's bolstered patient engagement and reduced no-shows and cancellations with an easy-to-apply solution.
14. 259 best hospitals for maternity care, per Leapfrog and Money Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.
2. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.
3. Nurses waste an hour per day looking for + cleaning mobile medical equipment. Catholic Health System found a better way to manage this equipment. Here's how.