1. 9 women on the move in healthcare Full story
2. More hospital CEOs exit as labor challenges persist Full story
3. How 4 healthcare leaders are tackling diversity hurdles Full story
4. What do half of the hospitals on U.S. News Honor Roll have in common? They're getting smart about data. Here's how.
5. 3 guarantees travel nurses would need from their hospitals to return Full story
6. Companies that appoint Black CEOs see stock benefit: study Full story
7. How Dr. Tammy Lundstrom is working to solve Trinity Health's workforce shortages Full story
8. A new C-suite position is rising in popularity Full story
9. 4 in 10 Americans suffer from comorbid chronic conditions, but most healthcare orgs don't appropriately treat them. Here are the three tools to deliver the right care at the right cost.
10. Hourly nurse pay for all 50 states Full story
11. US 23rd in Global Women's Health Index Full story
12. 10 happiest, unhappiest states in America Full story
13. Understaffed workforces can't fully activate patients. Here's how Nemours Children's bolstered patient engagement and reduced no-shows and cancellations with an easy-to-apply solution.
14. The 34 hospitals most similar to America's top 10 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Dividing quality by cost is no longer a feasible way to measure value. Get a new equation to advance patient care + control costs here.
2. 100,000 RNs left the workforce in 2021. In 2022 and beyond, hospitals should do something that should have been done long ago — improve the healthcare working environment for vital caregivers. Here's how.
3. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.