1. 10 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. Baptist Health South Florida No. 1 for female healthcare workers, per Fortune Full story
3. How empathic leaders avoid the 'Great Resignation' Full story
4. Do you know how to protect your hospital from threats both within & beyond the firewall? Learn here.
5. Board directors see their role as CEO supporters, not monitors: Research Full story
6. Yale New Haven Health CEO retiring next year; successor named Full story
7. Parents are using telehealth for pediatric care amid COVID-19. Hear experts from Nemours Children’s explain why they like it.
8. 60 hospital benchmarks | 2021 Full story
9. At least 26 states have limited public health powers during pandemic, analysis finds Full story
10. Michelle Wimes, chief equity and inclusion officer at Children’s Mercy, on how data can help reduce health disparities Podcast
11. Nurses need support now more than ever. Get 6 strategies to protect and retain nurses here.
12. Top 20 business schools of 2021-22, per Bloomberg Full story