1. 15 women on the move in healthcare Full story
2. How healthcare can avoid a female brain drain Full story
3. Voice pitch can affect credibility depending on gender, study finds Full story
4. Keeping revenue collection costs low requires bold moves. Here's how Baylor Scott & White is capturing every dollar owed at the lowest possible cost.
5. Trustees called to resign from California hospital's board over conflicts of interest Full story
6. Women becoming CFOs in record numbers Full story
7. Colleagues on UTMB president's abrupt exit: 'We can call it a resignation, but nobody in Galveston buys that' Full story
8. Sister Mary Roch Rocklage, first CEO of Mercy, dies at 87 Full story
9. Health systems rely on patient payments but struggle to collect from the 23 million people who owe medical debt. Get tips on how to capture a larger share of patient profits here.
10. Forbes: The best health systems to work for, state by state Full story
11. Some pros have a better idea for quiet quitters: Just quit Full story
12. 7 travel nurse pay trends for healthcare leaders to know Full story
13. Simply starting discharge planning upon a patient's admission won't bring desired results. To truly improve throughput — without sacrificing patient experience — try these strategies.
14. 10 best, worst states for women's equality Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What should healthcare's technology revolution look like at your health system? Read this recent innovation report and chart a course to a more interconnected future.
2. Don't let miscommunication be your hospital's downfall. Learn how to identify friction in communication and avoid missteps using technology.
3. Where is telehealth heading? Mount Sinai, Intermountain leaders share their predictions here.